Monday, December 19, 2011

What are some really cool games for the Nintendo DS?

I do not like anything to do with star wars.And I like games like The Legend of Zelda(I already have phantom hourglass and Spirit Tracks) and I also like Pokemon.And I don't plan on buying soul silver or heart gold, kay?|||I recommend you buy a Final Fantasy game. If you have every heard of the popular ps2 game Kingdom Hearts you would know what it's like. Its a basic rpg and it's really fun. For beginners I recommend Final Fantasy Ring Of Fates. You could probably get it from any big store like Target or Best Buy but if not get it online. Hope I helped.|||Crash Bandicoot! It's awesome! :D|||007 rogue agent, metroid prime hunters and the world ends with you.|||kingdom hearts 358/2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment