Friday, December 16, 2011

What are some really cool games for the xbox 360 ?

I want games tht are not boring!!!! So what are some cool ones|||Not boring...hmm...that narrows it down a lot...





Dead Space


Saints Row 2


Call of Duty series


Battlefield series


Red faction series|||Some of the best games that I play are Modern Warfare 2, Mafia 2, Forza Motorsport 3, and Madden NFL 2010. In my opinion, these games aren't boring. There so much fun and keep me busy for hours, even though I have a lot of other games I could be playing.





Some newer games might include RAGE or Gears of War 3. My friends that I talk to online usually play Gears of War 3. It's apparently a really good game. However, it's not something I'm into.





Well, there's so many out there and so many to choose from! Good luck with making your choice.|||Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion


Battlefield Bad Company 2


Red Dead Redemption


Fallout New Vegas








Knowing what genres you like would help|||red dead redemption


any call of duty games


if your into sports games. Madden Ncaa football etc|||modern warfare 2, gta 4, assassins creed, and i really have fun with kinect

No comments:

Post a Comment