Friday, December 16, 2011

What are some cool action games for the ps3?

I have a ps3 and I don't really have a lot of games for it. I like racin games like need for speed an action games wit guns like tomb raider. I heard about assassins creed but I don't kno whats its about and I played black ops on multiplayer before but i don't really kno about any others. Please help me find some cool action games|||1.Assassins creed brotherhood ( i reccomend you buy 1,and 2 first,even if it has ok graphics its worth the money for the story)





2.Uncharted 2 among theives (if you dont know about this game you will catch on quickly but uncharted 1 is highly reccomended for the awesome story and graphics|||Drake's Uncharted Fortune


Uncharted 2


God of War Collection (God of War I and II for ps3)


God Of War III


Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition


Fallout New Vegas


Red Dead Redemption with Undead Nightmare Pack


Dante's Inferno (a lot like the God of War series)


Dead Rising II


Gran Turismo 5 (very cool racing game)





Any of those games will keep you happy and entertained for hours.|||Oh dude, Uncharted 1 and 2, just like Tomb Raiders but better. Assassins creed is also very good. why don't you check game review sites like www.ign.com or www.gamespot.com?|||Call of Duty games

No comments:

Post a Comment