Friday, December 16, 2011

Are there any cool free 3D online games to besides Runescape?

I don't like arcade-type games, where you have like 5 lives, lose them, game over. I like games like you create a person and keep the story going. Now that's what I call fun. I've also tried tactics online, which didn't work, and I have no idea what you do on Elektra L2. Anyone know any other cool games?|||These type of games are MMORPG's. There is a whole list of games at www.mmorpg.com. You have to pay a monthly fee for most of them though.|||www.theninja-rpg.com





Problem is, there's no limit in the exp of the players.


So you begin at level 1, while other players are already at level 209 or something and still going higher!!





otherwise, its a nice browser based MMORPG (if you're into ninjas)|||flyff

No comments:

Post a Comment