Friday, December 16, 2011

So Santa finally brought me my N64! What cool games should I buy with my Circuit City gift card?

I know I want Dr. Mario but what other cool N64 games should I buy with a gift card to Circuit City?|||haha awesome question.|||Yep. Try buying a Wii and going to the virtual console. Or, buy from Ebay. (Be careful)


The virtual console is a colection of vintage games. If you also get the classic controller then you may play N64 games. Also, they released Dr.Mario online to WiiWare....|||Addictive games for the N64





Bomberman Hero


SuperMario 64


Mircomachines 64 turbo





with


Goldeneye 007


Perfect Dark


both good to run around in Deathmatches with friends





Zelda was cool too


With Majora's Mask - epic game|||pretty much any of these





http://ign64.ign.com/articles/081/081042…|||They no longer sell N64 games anymore. If you want to buy them you have to go to CD exchange or buy them on Ebay.|||HAHAHA! Funny, seriously funny! I had forgotten they even made a N64!|||you totally need zelda!|||I odnt know. I have Dr mario and i dont like it|||Change your display name to I %26lt;3 trolling and you'll be good!|||wow, i laughed at that one

No comments:

Post a Comment