Monday, December 19, 2011

What are some cool strategy/role playing games for PS3?

I am going to college in two weeks and I need some cool games for my PS3 so I don't have to go to the frat parties. What are some cool strategy/role playing games for the PS3 besides Fallout and FFXIII (and not Kingdom Hearts because that game is stupid).|||Baldurs Gate is really nice for Character Customization and gameplay.





Dragon Age: Origins is nice for the same reasons.





However the ultimate rpg of all time is TES4: oblivion, available for pc and ps3. This is in my opinion the best rpg ever and i know you will like it too. Well worth the money which i think is about $20.





TES5 expected in 2013 earliest but the game is gonna be so great that i could wait a decade :D

No comments:

Post a Comment