Friday, December 16, 2011

What are some cool games that I can play on wii online?

I want to find some fun games to play with online friends on my wii. Any suggestions? I like the cooking games, and the sports games a lot. I love anything Mario, and I am not really into war games.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!|||MarioKartWii! SO ADDICTING AND HAS ONLINE CAPABILITIES





also... Fifa 09 rocks and you can go online|||http://challengemeonwii.blogspot.com/ check them out if you play wii online and are looking for other players

Report Abuse


|||Some really fun games with online multiplayer would be: Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. I have both of these games and I play with my friend in New York. These two Mario games are both fun online and offline giving you that "I'm glad I have internet" feeling.





Not too sure if they have online for those cooking games. I'm sure some sports games have online multiplayer but I haven't seen for myself.|||Here are some


Super Smash Bros. Brawl up to 4player online


Mario Kart Wii Up to 12players


Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games not that fun though


Animal Crossing- good online because you can use wii speak for the first time!


Although you say you don't like war games I would highly recommend Call of Duty World at War up to 12players addicting fun and rankings,scoreboards, and leader boards


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment