Monday, December 19, 2011

What are some cool games for a sleepover?

Hi, My friend and I are almost 12 year old girls. We are having a sleep-over and we need some stuff to do. We do not want to play on the computer or watch any movies until bed time (PaRtY AlL NigHt!!!).





If you would not include board games or something really boring.


Some exciting, adventurous, or funny.








Thanks!!!|||I'm 11 turnin 12 in like 18 days and me and my friends play knock and run, 3 steps (knock and run but can only take three steps from where u were standin when u knocked on the door or rang the doorbell), Truth or dare (Awesome Game), Makeovers (Make your friend look really silly), Prank calls. etc





Hope I helped!!!|||TP ur next door neighbor. play thruth or dare and if you chicken out , you have to drink 2 glasses of water with anything disgusting you have in ur house.

No comments:

Post a Comment