Friday, December 16, 2011

Where can i download cool games for free for windows vista?

I want cool games like the ones you get in the store not those boring ones from shockwave.|||soldier front


ijji.com


not sure about vista but i think they have it ready for vista


and it a live game


shooting game 10000+ members


you never alone|||soldier front


ijji.com


not sure about vista but i think they have it ready for vista


and it a live game


shooting game 10000+ members


you never alone|||Hmm... if you mean like actual computer games that you would have to pay for, I have no idea, I don't download stuff illegally. HOWEVER, if your looking for fun and free games, check out Frets on Fire, it's like guitar hero. They have their own website, but you can also get off download.com. If you like online games try Rappelz (i think its from www.gpotato.com) or War Rock, a fun online shooter (note, those both require that you make accounts). Also, if you like Roms, check out www.emuparadise.org and www.rombay.com (you need an emulator for each specific system, also note that downloading some Roms and I think all ISOs is illegal, and I don't condone illegal-ness :-P). Anyways, I hope I helped.





Oh, by the way, If you want videogame demos you can look on www.downloads.com or on the publishers website

No comments:

Post a Comment